ITS SYMPTOMS IN THE BODY OF THE AFFECTED PERSONS:
HEART: It attacks the heart of an individual.It gives rise to endocarditis i.e when the membrane lining of the heart is inflammed,heart valves and walls are also affected.
STOMACH:It gives rise to intragastric disorder such as diarhhea,cramps and enteritis with discharge of mucous stool which may be offensive.It causes loud noise in the stomach.
BUCCAL CAVITY:It leads to odour,the mouth smell terribly no matter the number of times ine brushes the mouth
URINARY TRACT:When Staphylococcus aureus attacks the urinary tract it gives rise to biting or pricking feeling within the urinary tracts,inflammed bladder and frequent urination.It can also move up through the ureter and attack the kidney.It also leads to nephritis with pains all around the waist.It can cause pelvic inflammatory disease when neglected.
REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS:This has caused infertility in males and females due to it’s effect on the reproductive tracts.most infertility and miscarriage cases have been traced to Staphylococcus aureus infection.
MUSCULOSKELETAL ATTACK:If Staphylococcus aureus enters the muscles it begins to eat them up this can make the individual to complain of muscles pain(intramuscular attack) when it discharges its toxins into the blood poisoning take place called septicaemia and pyemic abscesses at this time the individual begins to feel crawling sensation all over the body .This also leads to heat in the sufferer’s body The body temperature may appear normal externally but inside the heat will be so much.This could lead to change of complexion and can make someone to look nauseating when it has attacked the bones and joints which makes these parts of the body to be aching.The movement of the individual may become impaired.It can also affect the knee,ankle,shoulder and hips of the sufferer all these could lead to stiffness and rigidity.Some people complain of pains in associated bones of the waist.Some people also complain of heaviness as if there is stone or block in their waist.This is due to sacro spondylitis.
SKIN: Staphylococcus aureus can lead to localized infection of skin wound,pimples and offensive body odour.
HOW TO IDENTIFY STAPHYLOCOCCUS AURUES IN MALES:
· When there is much pains in the waist as if carrying stone
· Hotness of the body
· Movement of wormlike organisms in the body
· Mouth odour even after washing
· General body weakness
· Low sperm count or no sperms-azoospermia
· Quick ejaculation of sperms
· Weak erection of the penis
· Chronic cough
· Frequent urination
· Watery sperm
HOW TO IDENTIFY STAPHYLOCOCCUS AURUES IN FEMALES:
· Pelvic inflammatory disease(P.I.D) which can lead to pouring back of sperm after intercourse
· It causes endomentritis which makes women to pass out offensive vaginal discharge
· It leads to blockage of fallopian tubes at this point yellowish micopurulent cervical discharge will be noticed at the vulva which stains the females sufferer’s underwears
· It leads to the inflammation of the ovaries.If this happens the ovaries will no longer function and produce hormones such as oestrogen and progesterone that regulate the women menstruation.This will cause irregular menstruation
· It can lead to bleeding in the vagina during intercourse or painful sex
· Noise in the stomach mostly on regular basis
· When there is loss of ovualtion
· Odour in the mouth
· Presence of worm like movement in the body
· Heaviness in the waist as if stone is present
· Infertility and miscarriage