HERE ARE THE TOP 6 CAUSES OF KIDNEY DISEASE:
1. Delaying going to toilet. Keeping your urine in your bladder for too long is a bad habit. A full bladder can cause bladder damage.
The urine that stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly.
Once the urine reflushes back to the ureter and kidneys, the toxic
substances can result in kidney infections, then urinary tract
infections, and then nephritis, and even uremia. When nature calls
– do it as soon as possible.
2. Eating too much salt,You should eat not more than 5.8 grams of
3. Eating too much meat. Too much protein in your diet is harmful
for your kidneys. Protein digestion produces ammonia – a toxin
that is very destructive to your kidneys. More meat equals to more
4. Drinking too much caffeine. Caffeine is a component of many
sodas and soft drinks. It raises your blood pressure and your
kidneys start suffering. So you should cut down the amount of coke you drink daily.
5. Not drinking water. Our kidneys should be hydrated properly to
perform their functions well. If we don’t drink enough, the toxins
can start accumulating in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them through the kidneys. Drink more than 10 glasses of water daily. There is an easy way to check if you are drinking
enough water: look at the colour of your urine; the lighter the colour, the better.
6. Late treatment . Treat all your health problems properly and have your health checked regularly. Let’s help ourselves.