DISCOVER HOW-TO PREVENT, CONTROL AND REVERSE DIABETES
This Is The Most Important Message You’ll Ever Read
Below is the life cycle of a diabetes victim:
It all started when i began to notice the following:
- I visit the toilet to wee about 3-5 times between 10pm and 6am
- I discovered that ants start gathering around my urine
- I started loosing weight
- I was thirsty and hungry
- I was to have my foot amputated
- I was with a laboratory report of fast blood sugar of 422mg%
- I was on daily insulin as well as Oral Hypoglycomic Drugs
- I used to haveType-2 Diabetes
Yes!! You read that…”Used to”
What is Diabetes? a polygenic disease characterized by abnormally high glucouse levels in the blood; any of several metabolic disorders marked by excessive unrination and persistent thrist.
The World Health Organisation has estimated that about 1.7M Nigerians are living with diabetes mellitus as at 2016. Nigerian hospitals are grappling with increasing cases of diabetes. The World Health Organization says millions of people in Africa now suffer from the non-communicable disease.
“Rather than taking the fruits, the vegetables, the fibers, we are going for refined sugar, for fast foods and things that become sugar very quickly in the body.” These refined sugar products make people more predisposed to diabetes, the Lagos-based doctor said. Africa’s economic boom has also meant more cars and motor bikes on the streets leading to sedentary lifestyles as people walk less than they used to
WHAT CAUSES DIABETES?
Diabetes causes vary depending on your genetic makeup, family history, ethnicity, health, environmental factors and diet. The two risk factors of diabetes are:
- Nutritional Deficiencies especially chromium, vanadium, magnesium, vitamin C & E:these vitamins and minerals are often referred to as micronutrients. They aren’t produced naturally in the body, so you have to get them from your diet. A nutritional deficiency occurs when the body doesn’t absorb the necessary amount of a nutrient. Deficiencies can lead to a variety of health problems especially diabetes.
- Excessive consumption of sugar:sugar is delicious, anyone who denies that is lying. But because life is unfair, sugar, especially in copious amounts, is really bad for your health and cause health problems like diabetes.
DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE DIABETES?
The warning signs of diabetes can be so mild that you don’t notice them. That’s especially true of type 2 diabetes. With type 1 diabetes, the symptoms usually happen quickly, in a matter of days or a few weeks. One of every four people with diabetes doesn’t know they have it. See if your risk of having the disease is high. Take this tests to discover if you have diabetes:
- Blood Glucose Testing: A blood glucose test measures the amount of a type of sugar, called glucose, in your blood. Glucose comes from carbohydrate foods. It is the main source of energy used by the body.
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Testing: Although doctors don’t routinely use it anymore, the oral glucose tolerance test is the gold standard for diagnosing type 2 diabetes. It’s still commonly used to diagnose gestational diabetes, a condition that a woman can get while pregnant.
- Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) Testing: The hemoglobin A1c test, also called HbA1c, glycated hemoglobin test, or glycohemoglobin, is an important blood test that shows how well your diabetes is being controlled.
- Diabetes and Urine Testing: Two simple tests that check your urine can help you and your doctor watch for kidney disease and severe high blood sugar.
SYMPTOMS OF DIABETES
- Excessive Urine Production
- Excessive Thirst
- Weight Loss
- Excessive Tiredness
Complications Of Diabetes
- Cardiovascular disease. …
- Nerve damage (neuropathy). …
- Kidney damage (nephropathy). …
- Eye damage (retinopathy). …
- Foot damage. …
- Skin conditions. …
- Hearing impairment. …
- Alzheimer’s disease.
HOW TO MANAGE DIABETES NATURALLY ?
Diabetes is managed by keeping blood sugar under control and as close to normal as possible. For most people with diabetes, a healthy range is between 90 and 130 mg/dl before meals and less than 180 mg/dl at one to two hours after a meal. This is the key to avoiding complications and discomfort. Here are some ways to manage diabetes:
- Choose Healthy Food
- Check Blood Sugar
- Quit Smoting
- Quit Alcohol
- A1C Blood Test
- Check blood Pressure and Cholesterol
SUGGESTED PRODUCTS THAT HAVE PROVED EFFECTIVE:
2 Bottles of ALOE VERA GEL: Helps to supply fibre, vitamin, mineral and helps with digestion.
FIELD OF GREENS: Supplies Chromium Piconilate and Nicotinate Glycinate that help insulin effeciency.
FOREVER DAILY: Supplies Minerals and Maintains the Mineral Balance of the Body.
GINGKO PLUS: Helps with healthy blood circulation to the extremity.
TOTAL COST OF N27,000 & N2,000 DELIVERY FEE
NOTE: If you’re obese/fat/overweight, kindly include GARCINIA PLUS® to your collection of the dietary supplements listed above. Very essential for overweight victim treating diabetes. Costs N6,850.
Whoops! It’s expensive….. Absolutely “NO!”
What’s more precious than having a good health with peace? Your Good Health is More Expensive than these Organic Supplements.
IS IT HEALTHY & LEGAL TO USE ?
Our dietary supplements are quality certified and we are committed to bringing you the best products. By this, we mean more than just effective products. We hold ourselves to the highest standards and we actively seek out external certifications to prove that to you.
These products have been dully approved in Nigeria by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC). Other certifications include the International Aloe Science Council, Kosher rating, Islamic Seal of Approval and Halaal.
DO YOU WANT TO BE FREE OF DIABETES AND LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE? ORDER THIS DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS TODAY!
PAY TOTAL SUM OF N29,000 TO:
BANK NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME: RIGHT DIET & LIFESTYLE INT’L
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0168101129
We use FEDEX,Courier Master,NIPOST or Way Bill Transport Service.It will be delivered to you within 2-4 working Days.
After payment send your Full name,Amount Paid,Date of Payment,Teller No ,Full address and contact numbers to +2348030424466.
For those living within Lagos State,you can locate us at our Head Office:Allen Junction,Ikeja,Right Diet and Lifestyle Int’l,FLP Complex,Lagos State.
NOTE: Call us on +2348030424466 or +2349094350658 for more enquiry.