[FINALLY EXPOSED]: Nutritional Experts Finally
Reveals The Newly Discovered Natural Therapy
Helps To Cure And Eliminate Peptic Ulcer In The
Shortest Possible Time!!!
Discovery has shown that a lot of people are looking for solutions, remedies and a natural cure for ulcer.
There are some tips and advise to give as regards that.
Having ulcer can be accompanied with:
- Stooling with blood
- Intense pains overnight
- Chronic heartburn
- Abdominal Pains between the chest and belly button
- Dark Stools or stool that are black or tarry
- Trouble breathing
- Feeling Faint
- Appetite Changes
- Unexplained Weight Loss
Above are some symptoms when in the throes,while taking medications or when it strikes.
There are few natural remedies that can give you relief that you might not have ever known in your life.
And now I know that the end of ulcer is here!
There are a few things you need to know.
WHAT IS THE UNDERLYING CAUSE OF STOMACH ULCER:
The most common causes of stomach ulcers are infection with the bacterium.Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) and long-term use of aspirin and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (Advil, Aleve, others).
Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is a type of bacteria.
These germs can enter your body and live in your digestive tract.
After many years, they can cause sores, called ulcers, in the lining of your stomach or the upper part of your small intestine.
For some people, an infection can lead to stomach cancer.
H. pylori Infection Symptoms, Test, and Treatment:
- abdominal pain,
- nausea and vomiting that may include vomiting blood,
- passing dark or tarry like stools,
- low red blood cell count (anemia),
- decreased appetite,
- peptic ulcers
How does one get Helicobacter Pylori bacteria:
You can get H. pylori from food, water, or utensils.Once the bacteria have done enough damage, acid can get through the lining, which leads to ulcers. These may bleed, cause infections, or keep food from moving through your digestive tract.
Above is a clinical outcomes of Helicobacter pylori infecction of the digestive tracts
SECRET EXPOSED:If this harmful bacteria can be eliminated from the system then that will be the end of any form of stomach ulcer
But a lot of doctors prescribe the same things.
Antibiotics(flagyl, amoxicillin, cimetidine, etc) or a combination of the two with omeprazole tablets (meprasil, rabeprazole, ulcertret, omez, etc).
Some prescribe Ulcer kits.
Its the same combination( pyrox combi, ulsa-kit, etc).
They usually prescribe this for 2 weeks or less, depending on the intensity of the pain.
You might take all these medications a number of times, and though it may provide relief for a while, it doesn’t cure the ulcer.
The worst part is the adverse effects of taking this strong antibiotics(e.g flagyl) which leads to:
Loss of appetite and all.
At times it could get so bad that you just have to stop them.
All these things have their own negative side effects on the body, it can even be more complex for females as it can affect their menstrual cycle as a woman.
After a while, maybe 2 months or more,the pain comes back and you begin the treatment again.
It can be so devastating, crazy and frustrating.
Anyway, here are a few tips that every ulcer patient must know especially when pain becomes unbearable:
FEW TIPS EVERY ULCER PATIENT MUST KNOW:
1. Stop taking fried foods( fried meat or fish, plantain etc) or too oily meals (fried rice).
2. Stay away from spicy foods( suya, pepper soup, etc)
3. Stay away from hard & crunchy snacks ( plantain chips, potato chips etc)
4. Avoid carbonated drinks! ( Coke, malt, sprite lacasera, etc).
They cause a lot of pain for an ulcer patient.
Take plenty of water instead, or drink yoghurt because it contains beneficial bacteria that reduces the activity of the H.Pylori the harmful bacteria that causes ulcer
5. Avoid mint sweets (lemon plus, peppermint, tom-tom and the likes). Also don’t take garri, or rough meals like eba.
BELOW ARE SOME HEALTHY THINGS YOU SHOULD DO:
1. Take plenty of water. Take at least a litre of water every morning when you wake up. This helps to dilute the acid your stomach may have secreted over night
2. Eat swallows more with draw soup, (ewedu, okro, etc less of egusi)
3. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. E.g bananas, apples, watermelon, avocado, cucumber, carrots and cabbage. ORANGES ARE NOT GOOD FOR ULCER PATIENTS.
4.Get Aloe Vera Gel.It is good for heartburns and ulcer too. Just take like 5 oz.It has healing benefits It gives relief. Research just showed dat antacids are not too good for heartburns.
5. Eat in bits. A little at a time, so that your stomach can digest it in bits. Always have snacks like biscuits, banana, with you in case you are hungry.
6. Too much of some nuts, may cause pains. (E.g groundnuts, walnut, cashew nuts.) NEVER eat ROASTED CORN. Its rough and can cause the ulcer to bleed, hence causing pain.
Below are some natural remedies that helps with ULCER:
1. Grate like 8 unripe plantains in 4-5litres of water in a keg. Let it ferment for at least 48hrs. Take a cup at least 3 or 4 times a day, in the morning afternoon and night, and before you sleep. It is preferable if you take it an hour before meals.This particular therapy works wonders! Take it for like 3weeks or so. It has no side effects just adhere to the normal ulcer do’s and don’ts.
2. Cabbage juice has been found to heal ulcers too. It might not be tolerable for you because it might make you feel like vomiting.It is good if blended with carrot and drink. It should be taken instantly for best results. Don’t store the juice in a fridge. It can make u stool a little, but it can work well when used .
Most of all discpline is required. There is nothing like a peaceful mind too. Worry less, and stay stress free.
While this natural remedies are good, it doesn’t mean you should stay away from your doctor. Make sure you have a doctor that’s monitoring you.